My my My my
  • Save the Date: GYL Equipment Swap, Sunday - March 10th, Salmon Brook Park Pond House 9am-12pm
2019 Registration is Open


Please visit the Registration page for 2019.  Registration is open through January 31, 2019.  

Gear Store Now Open

Granby Youth Lacrosse has partnered with SquadLocker to provide approved GYL swag for Players, Parents, and Coaches.  

Visit the GYL Gear Store today and get your LAX SWAG on!



by posted 01/08/2018
Parent/Player Concerns
Players or parents who find themselves with any team/player related grievance should do the following:
  1. Raise concern in person with Coaching Staff (Head Coach and Assistants all present)
  2. If not resolved, Parent should contact the Player Advocate by telephone
  3. If the issue is still not resolved to the Parent and Player’s satisfaction, the Parent can request a special meeting of the Granby Youth Lacrosse Board.